2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Webinar’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Webinar’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Webinar’s website are provided 'as is'. The Webinar makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Webinar does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitation of Liability
Information in this course is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It does not constitute the substitute for medical, psychological or mental healthcare guidance or for the advice of a qualified health care practitioner.
In no event shall Dr. Tracy Dalgleish or Dr. Morgan Cutlip, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defence, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defence without our prior written consent.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Webinar’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Webinar does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Webinar may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Webinar does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Webinar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Webinar of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Webinar’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Webinar Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.